Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday and Saturday

This week flew by. I came back refreshed and motivated after a great trip to Mexico and it was a great busy week. Here are a few images from just the last two days.

First, here is a picture of the Full Share CSA box that went out this week. In it were: heirloom tomatoes, okra, cucumber, yellow squash, zucchini, peaches, mixed peppers, eggplant, and red leaf lettuce.



Here are the Cockscomb Celosia that I grew. These make me so happy. Last year I bought a bouquet of these for my mom as I was going to visit her at the beach in Delaware. I saved some of the seeds and grew them out this year. First pic is the huge harvest, and the second pic is what they were whittled down to in the end. They are so cool!





This morning was my first morning back at the Augusta Saturday Market in a LONG time. I think I had missed the past 5 weeks due to burn-out and travel. It was good to be back alto it was a pretty slow day. The lettuce from Aiken Hyrdroponics was the biggest hit!





Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment