Friday, May 28, 2010

So finally I think I have figured out how to upload pictures and get this blog going like I want. It's taken me a while, but here we go. I'm going to start with some picture of the shop because I realize there aren't even any of those posted.

These are the awesome Pitcher Plants we carry, Nepenthes Miranda. They are real show stoppers. We only have them in once every few months and they sell quickly. We should be getting some more in next weekend.



These are Flapjack Kalanchoe's. I've had one for a few years that I keep in a pot. They get full sun in the summer and turn a beautiful red. Do bring them in cause they typically won't overwinter outside, although I am going to try this year and see what happens with one that I've just recently planted in the ground.



I love Escheveria! Love love love them. I took a few of these home when they first came in.



These Zamiacalcus, ZZ plant for short, are our top seller. They are neglect-loving plants!



A view of the luscious front area of our shop. What a lovely working environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment